Updated: Oct 3, 2019
I didn't realize it until this week, but August 1st made six months since I started blogging! It has been such a fun and fulfilling ride so far, and I'm really excited about the future!
To celebrate 6 months since I heeded my husband's kick in the pants to do something I was scared of, I thought it would be fun to share 6 quick, fun facts about me. :) It has been a while since I did my last "if you care to know about me" post, so if you haven't seen that yet, you can read it here.
1. I am terrified of the idea of roller coasters. If you hear of me riding one, call my doctor. I've officially lost my marbles.
2. I hate change, but I always end up loving the results.
3. Unless I'm baking, I prefer cleaning house to cooking every time. The reason: I associate cooking with making a mess, (my cooking, anyway).
4. One of my secret-ish dreams is living in the UK long enough to write a novel. Or at least a very rough draft.
5. While pregnant, I was convinced that our son was a girl until we found out his gender. I also had cravings for jalapenos and key lime pie. Not at the same time, thankfully!
6. I'm a recent convert to French Press coffee, and I'm never going back to the drip-maker.
Can you relate to any of these? Comment below!!